The Content Leader adheres to the policy toward copyright infringement to fully comply with Digital Millennium Copy Right of 1998 (DMCA) . If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated and is accessible via our service you must submit the following:
1. Copyrighted work that you think has been infringed.
2. Identification of where the claimed infringing material is located (please include link) on the Company’s website3.
3. Contact information of the person notifying the service, including address, telephone number and, email address.
4. A statement that the complaining party has good faith belief that use of such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
5. A physical signature or electronic of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
6. A statement given under penalty of perjury that every information provided is accurate and the notifying party is permitted to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please understand that these requirements are just means to inform the company of the infringement and do not mean legal advice.
Please send us the electronic copy at email@example.com
It is The Content Leader’s policy to remove the infringing material should Infringement Notification is received.
For any other concerns regarding copyright infringement, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org